Software recommendations to diagram home theater?

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Good day everyone! We are in the process of purchasing a new home and I'm going to have a nice office/ home theater. I'd like to diagram the room to kick around ideas with you guys. Any recommendations on good software to use?

Paul

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Good day everyone! We are in the process of purchasing a new home and I'm going to have a nice office/ home theater. I'd like to diagram the room to kick around ideas with you guys. Any recommendations on good software to use?

Paul
Is it dual purpose?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
20 x 15 is an ideal size, but rectangular close to that works.

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Yes dual purpose, desk on a back corner, the rest basically dedicate to HT and a place guests can crash.
Dimensions are 15' 9" x 20' 3" with a slight vaulted ceiling, starting at 8' at the edges and peaking and 10' in the middle of the room. Any software recommendations to diagram?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Yes dual purpose, desk on a back corner, the rest basically dedicate to HT and a place guests can crash.
Dimensions are 15' 9" x 20' 3" with a slight vaulted ceiling, starting at 8' at the edges and peaking and 10' in the middle of the room. Any software recommendations to diagram?
You are already there. Depending on the angles for Atmos a DTS will dictate type of speaker.

Sketch up is a good choice.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis