Yelp review for cook not washing hands after number 2

• Total voters
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I used to go see Taj Mahal around SF back in my younger days....great stuff. Big fan.

ps Don't have that one, tho.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think I saw BB live once....but the memory is very fuzzy :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
How many are there?
I think they did the movie, plus an additional "album" off the old Stax catalogue with some extras...
There were some live shows, but off the same basic play list, though.
All things considered, they weren't so much a band as probably a creation of Paul Schaffer... (just my guess.)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think they did the movie, plus an additional "album" off the old Stax catalogue with some extras...
There were some live shows, but off the same basic play list, though.
All things considered, they weren't so much a band as probably a creation of Paul Schaffer... (just my guess.)
AFAIK a real band with some truly awesome members (and probably got paid more via BB than otherwise) and haven't heard Schaffer was involved particularly but wouldn't doubt he did at least all the introductions. Aykroyd of course is a massive blues fan and may have had the connections already?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
AFAIK a real band with some truly awesome members (and probably got paid more via BB than otherwise) and haven't heard Schaffer was involved particularly but wouldn't doubt he did at least all the introductions. Aykroyd of course is a massive blues fan and may have had the connections already?
Paul Shaffer was the Musical Director for SNL at the time. ;) He was key, in all of it. DA and JB didn't have the cashier to bring that concept togerther, IMO. I could be wrong, but I think it was Paul.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yelp review or not?
You should have stood on a chair and announced that sh!t to the other dinner guests.

What is Yelp gonna do for the very people closest to you?

Good looking out. :rolleyes:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yelp brings the manager to you
Yelp takes too long to have any effect. For that example, I would want instant gratification.

Barging into the manager's office is much faster and gets rid of the sick freak who didn't want to be bothered with washing their hands.,

highfigh

highfigh

You're gonna make me go look up that stuff? I do still have my Blues Brothers vinyl....is it on that? :) I did like the Peter Gunn theme on my old Henry Mancini greatest hits vinyl, tho. :)
You don't remember the "What did I do to piss you off this time, baaaaaaaabay?" line from The Blues Bros version?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Flame the holy living FiretrUCK out of them.

Im a Chef… a real one. You have my permission.

BTW, I wash once in the restroom, then once again on the floor for show.
I was gonna bring up the handwash stations that are supposed to be available and stocked in each prep/work area that we're s'posed to use at the start of each shift but...

Not washing your hands in the bathroom is gross.
You should do it anyway if for any reason for show. ESPECIALLY if there are customers in there who can see you! They don't necessarily know you have one back there! Gawd.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
My personal pet peeve are the guys who "wash" afterwards by letting some water trickle over their fingers for a few seconds then dry and leave. Not only is that not good enough, but if you don't use soap and wash for at least 30 seconds it does no good whatsoever. In fact, you could be spreading it all over your hands instead of just one little spot doing it that way!

If you're not gonna use soap and do it right why bother at all?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Just go back to your table and when your food comes out, tell the waiter/waitress to send it back and when they ask why, tell them to ask the manager to come to the table. Thats when to let the manager know about his nasty unclean chef/cook.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I would report and see if the establishment has a FB and website page, beside Yelp to report. Help is hard to find these days and imagine cooks.

My wife and retired co-worker friend met at a resort town, Lake Geneva, WI., 3 weeks ago. It is their annual get together. They had breakfast downtown and learned that the cook they hired, was paid $26.00/hour flipping eggs. I'm not sure if that is the usual pay or not, but my wife had the impression, there was a shortage cooks.

Maybe today, if establishments are hard pressed for work, they will pay? Perhaps potential worker may tell them what they are worth and pay or not.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I was gonna bring up the handwash stations that are supposed to be available and stocked in each prep/work area that we're s'posed to use at the start of each shift but...

Not washing your hands in the bathroom is gross.
You should do it anyway if for any reason for show. ESPECIALLY if there are customers in there who can see you! They don't necessarily know you have one back there! Gawd.
Even if there are wash stations in the work area, ol' fecal fingers could contaminate several surfaces between the bathroom and the kitchen.

highfigh

highfigh

I would report and see if the establishment has a FB and website page, beside Yelp to report. Help is hard to find these days and imagine cooks.

My wife and retired co-worker friend met at a resort town, Lake Geneva, WI., 3 weeks ago. It is their annual get together. They had breakfast downtown and learned that the cook they hired, was paid $26.00/hour flipping eggs. I'm not sure if that is the usual pay or not, but my wife had the impression, there was a shortage cooks.

Maybe today, if establishments are hard pressed for work, they will pay? Perhaps potential worker may tell them what they are worth and pay or not.
There's a HUGE shortage of restaurant workers and business owners are in the position of having to wait on and bus the tables.

Politicians say people aren't staying home, but the unemployment claims dispute that. Now, with California passing a guaranteed income Bill with no restrictions for how the money is spent, that state is truly screwed and if this spreads, the rest of the country will be, too.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There's a HUGE shortage of restaurant workers and business owners are in the position of having to wait on and bus the tables.

Politicians say people aren't staying home, but the unemployment claims dispute that. Now, with California passing a guaranteed income Bill with no restrictions for how the money is spent, that state is truly screwed and if this spreads, the rest of the country will be, too.

That Britney Spears on the far left?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis