So I killled a hive of Killer African Honey Bees this weekend...(VIDEO!)

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Where are parts 2 and onward? This is entertaining for some reason!

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Clint,

That was unreal. I've personally had and heard of some pretty bad infestations, but your bee situation was pretty right up there. At least they nested down low where they were easy to reach:)

The worst things I've ever had to deal with are birds. I've had birds nesting in an interior wall between the master bedroom & living room. They entered through a small gap under the 2nd story eve. Laying in bed, my wife and I could hear them squeaking and rustling about directly behind our headboard. LOL

We were like... WTF is that????

We just let them be until they were big enough to fly away, and then we sealed the gap with flashing........ problem solved. That was an easy one..... Of course, I hired somebody to close the gap because climbing on roofs isn't something I care to do.

Now dealing with a massive hive of african bees?? Woah.... that's creepy!!

Last edited:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
That was you? Your insane. :eek: Where is that house? Wood siding I would guess up north somewhere.

majorloser

majorloser

Where in CF do you live?
He lives in the part of Florida where they introduce their mother, wife and cousin........................

But there's only one women standing there :p

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
He lives in the part of Florida where they introduce their mother, wife and cousin........................

But there's only one women standing there :p

I think that's the first time I've seen a moderator loose green chicklets:p :D Keep bumping those gums, Major;) JK. I think I just lost my one green one.

Part three... the finale.

This is the part where you see that the bee "retirement plan" makes social security look like a nice option... Apparently they drop right where they live and collect at the bottom of the hive. We found 4 cubic feet of dead bees at the bottoms of the wall cavity. Sucked 'em up with a shop vac!

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

I think that's the first time I've seen a moderator loose green chicklets:p :D Keep bumping those gums, Major;) JK. I think I just lost my one green one.
:D Hey, I feel I live in B.F.N. Florida. But there are worse places in the state.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis