So I killled a hive of Killer African Honey Bees this weekend...(VIDEO!)

majorloser

majorloser

Next time just burn the house down

INSECT FOG IS GOOD!

Africanized bees aren't something to play with for those who've been lucky enough not to come in contact with them. For those of you who do...............RUN AWAY :eek:
Call a professional.

(Clint, you are insane)

Last edited:
D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
LOL Co2 fire extinguisher gets them all the time!:D

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
To start with, I think your gonna need some new siding.;) The video is a little fuzzy, is that huge light spot inside the wall on the right side the hive? It looked like it was 2-3' tall. Can you get to keep the honey?

We kept two aluminum containers full of honey... The conclusion was that we didn't get stung once - amazing. They DID, however, proceed to reconstruct the hive in the eve of the house the very next morning. We are going to have to kill every last one apparently.

I'll try to post another part of the video when I can. There were like 4 cubic feet of dead bees in the bottom of the wall we sucked out with a shop vac. Apparently the bees literally drop dead and stay there.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry for being the dummy that doesn't know, but who was who in the video? I figured that Clint was the one going to town on the siding, but who else is present?

What are you going to do with the honey?

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Dumb question: Clint, wouldn't it have been easier and cheaper just to tent the whole house? Or you didn't want to harm the bees? I keep an eye on my interior lighting, if I see one termite body in a ceiling lamp shade, I call my exterminator. My house is cbs like 99% of the homes in Miami, so siding isn't an issue, none the less insects do get inside.

You don't really tent bees - we just figured we kill the hive, cause enough mayhem and trhey can go somewhere else... now it seems we have a grudge match...

PS. I am the smaller guy - My 6'4" bro-in-law did most of the work to bee honest (sorry, couldn't resist).

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Where's the little smoke puffer thing that calms them down?

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, thats pretty cool. How did they make it living there for two years?!

That honey must taste extra good though.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
LOL, I didn't know what any of you guys look like.:D Now I know what three of you look like. I know what Matt looks like, I know what Clint looks like, and I know what Gene looks like. I have those guys sorted out. Now to get the rest of them, my evil plan unfolds.:D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Were you able to capture the sound in surround? Just for the fond memories?!
It's videos like these that always reappear at family gatherings. Usually they involve some serious injury...

-pat

Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix

Junior Audioholic
:eek: Wow, those bees are MAD! Did they ever come in the house, or just hang out on the outside?

G

GTF

Enthusiast
Where in CF do you live? I could loan you some decent pry bars
so you don't have to do some much damage to the siding. Yikes.

GTF

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis