So....Anyone Vacationing in Florida for Labor Day Weekend?

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I was joking with some family about vacationing in Florida this weekend. I even asked my wife if she wanted to go and she was seriously thinking about it but then realized if I'm asking, there is probably something to be concerned about. Thankfully, I no longer have family living in Florida so I don't have to worry about their safety.

For those AH folks down there, stay safe. We may get blizzards in the midwest, but we we don't get hurricanes. Our AH gear usually stays working during a blizzard and you can set your beer outside to keep it cold.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I was joking with some family about vacationing in Florida this weekend. I even asked my wife if she wanted to go and she was seriously thinking about it but then realized if I'm asking, there is probably something to be concerned about. Thankfully, I no longer have family living in Florida so I don't have to worry about their safety.

For those AH folks down there, stay safe. We may get blizzards in the midwest, but we we don't get hurricanes. Our AH gear usually stays working during a blizzard and you can set your beer outside to keep it cold.
I never been in a blizzard, but that doesn't sound like beer drinking weather to me. I'm thinking that's the time for the whiskey and bourbon!

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Great hotel deals, come on down!

I live in Jupiter, take a look at the latest Dorian track.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been in pm communications with one of our newer members, @Rick Zeller, who is looking to build a system around some nice speakers he got for next to nothing. Right now he's in Panama City Beach as part of a FEMA disaster relief painting subcontractor project. He just ordered a SB2000 from SVS' outlet with a killer discount, but he's stuck in a hotel for a couple of weeks tho. That would be killing me... lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis