SnapAV Episode® Planter Series DVC Outdoor Speaker (ES-PLANTER-DVC-6) Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
I'll be honest. I'm a home theater fan, and I have never bought an outdoor speaker. But my dad decided to build a pool at his backyard and he began asking me for some speaker options and that's when I started looking and, believe it or not, this is the first time I see a speaker like this one. Being an audioholic, I've had the opportunity of testing and learning about a bunch of different speakers, but this planter-type of speaker is a new thing for me. Check out the ES-PLANTER-DVC-6 from SnapAV.
ES-PLANTER-DVC-6-TC-A.jpg

This interesting speaker product features one 6-1/2" Polypropylene cone, Nomex Spider, high temperature cone and dual 1" Titanium dome tweeters which can be re-positioned for better sound dispersion/imaging.
ES-PLANTER-6-TC-90-apart.jpg
ES-PLANTER-6-TC-180-apart.jpg

As with most outdoor speakers, it has been rugged build and it is also weather-proof to add some piece of mind. So, if you are planning to build a garden, a pool, or if you just like to enjoy your music while your are outside having some fresh air, take a look at this one. As for me, I believe I found what my dad is looking for. Take a look at the following features and specifications and let me know what you think!

FEATURES:
  • All-Weather: Designed and built with materials to withstand harsh environments. Woofer cone and surround is sewn together for stability and longevity.
  • Stereo Sound from Single Speaker: Perfect for spaces that best accommodate a single Planter speaker or for even sound distribution of both channels using several Planter speakers.
  • Dispersion pattern: One of the two tweeters can be moved to obtain either a 90° or 180° sound distribution pattern.
  • High Quality Finish: A rich, multi-layer, weathered finish complements the classic style for a look any homeowner will appreciate. Note: There will be slight variations in the planter color from one to another as they are hand painted.
SPECIFICATIONS:
PicsArt_1433803513413.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis