Snake oil companies are out of their minds

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
1899BA4B-B839-4DD1-AE99-6B14BB862047.jpeg

All of us here understand that doing things like replacing your OEM shorting bars with these pretty things isn’t going to effect sound quality by any means and clearly neither is spending $6500 on silver speaker cables. What blows me away is that so many of these companies manage to thrive for so many years! It leads me to believe Audioholics is the minority in what is already a relatively niche hobby.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
could be worse with danceable cables:

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
View attachment 50500

All of us here understand that doing things like replacing your OEM shorting bars with these pretty things isn’t going to effect sound quality by any means and clearly neither is spending $6500 on silver speaker cables. What blows me away is that so many of these companies manage to thrive for so many years! It leads me to believe Audioholics is the minority in what is already a relatively niche hobby.
That’s insane who in there right mind would buy these how do they stay in business.

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
could be worse with danceable cables:
I just lost the small bit of hope I still had for humanity.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Fraudioquest is unfortunately quite successful, along with several other cable charlatans. It's sad but there's a coupla fora/audio groups that don't go for the nonsense, like AH, but seems even there we're in relatively small numbers. Repeat a lie often enough....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yep, we all want to know that. :D No answer though. I guess someone could make a small fortune knowing this.
Well it was kind of rhetorical. But someone could make a fortune if they knew. Too bad there’s way too many answers to my question.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you have a 4K TV you definitely need this cable or your movies will look and sound like a garbage truck! :p

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 1.31.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 1.33.05 PM.png

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well, to start, most can't spell f#%k correctly.:D
Lol. Especially if your trying to bypass the Fukkin forum gatekeeper!!!
I suppose I could choose other words. But I was brought up a certain way. With colorful language. I don’t even think about it much. But definitely know when to feel it in. Sometimes my eloquence even surprises me. Nah… Lmao.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That is the Amazon price, which may not reflect reality. I looked it up, it is sold by a vendor, which means they set their own price regardless of what AQ charges.

That said, AQ is insane lol. I still have a number of AQ RCAs but I bought most of them from a site that sold them for %50 or more off, bringing them down to realistic levels. Then I found Bluejeans and never looked back.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Crazy, hey as long as enough suckers review their junk there're suckers who buy them

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis