mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
We have the most boring smilies here at Audioholics. What can be done about this?

Matt34

Matt34

I don't care for the jumbo smilies, messes up the spacing in the text box too much....but your right, we could use some spice up in here.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Man we definitely need some better ones though!!! I like the idea of having more choices depending on post count (the higher the count the more smilies).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like the idea of having more choices depending on post count (the higher the count the more smilies).
Geese, someone becomes a general and now it's all about post-count goodies. :D (man, what a lame smiley...)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Always remember to have "Safe Sex"

That didn't work but fumbling around with it in 'quote' form is making me think that you have like a Bruce Wayne alter ego that has a hidden wealth of this kind of stuff. I was unable to circumvent the security measures protecting your Bat Cave of cut&paste treasure.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Always remember to have "Safe Sex"

That didn't work but fumbling around with it in 'quote' form is making me think that you have like a Bruce Wayne alter ego that has a hidden wealth of this kind of stuff. I was unable to circumvent the security measures protecting your Bat Cave of cut&paste treasure.
Through a little proxy trickery here it is...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis