Smells like a neighbour

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Is cooking there cat on barbeque or ether having a bonfire, outside, man it’s stinking up the alley way and turning my stomach. Its all being well doing this in the winter when most of us have the windows and doors closed, but for some silly knob jockey doing this on a nice sunny bright day is wrong.

It could have been coming from here or somewhere along the alley way? Man it reeks I’m talking pen and ink, lingering!

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Is cooking there cat on barbeque
Cat, huh? That's what you guys eat over there! I thought hagus was bad. Cat? Ughhhhh!;)

Tossin the shrimp on the barbie in winter? That would never fly over here in the North (although I've been known to do it, and have a guinness in one hand while doing it).

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Cat, huh? That's what you guys eat over there! I thought hagus was bad. Cat? Ughhhhh!;)

Tossin the shrimp on the barbie in winter? That would never fly over here in the North (although I've been known to do it, and have a guinness in one hand while doing it).
LOL yeah well if you had smelled it whew! Well at least the un-pleasantries of have lingered off into the warm summer breeze now.:)

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
I enjoy it when the smell of grilling and BBQ is in the air;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis