R

redd454

Audioholic
have four receiver's, hooked from, record out, to audio in, on each receiver, works great, to four set,s of speakers, three mains to three receivers, and rear tower's to last receiver, all work great as should, as was advised this site, however, i noticed an electronic heat smell one night, while medium loud, for a time, lead me to wonder, if to much was being drawn from first receiver, although,record out to auxiallary inin i assume, are mearly unamplified signals, one would not think this would strain first receiver in system, perhaps, it was one of my subwoffer's? any input, from those that are familar, with this type of system, or attempt would be welcome, just checking, for this is how, i got this far thank's to wayne and other's thank's again, sorry about grammer, spelling, capitals ect., just did not do well in typing class, hell what a'm i saying, any class lol

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
It could just be heat thrown from 4 receivers. I have a friend that heats his garage in the winter via a vent from his server closet (he does IT) if your worried one is getting too hot, check the temps. What brand/models. I ask bc I know integras get real hot. Any dust inside will of course throw off an odor.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis