Audiosouse

Audiosouse

Audioholic
Since when do I have to kiss everybody's hiny because my opinion differs from theirs? I'm entitled to poke fun as much as others are to reciprocate. I mean come on, they guy spent $5,500 on a Monster amplifier, nobody else finds that funny and/or disturbing? Dubbya is rubbing off on too many brain washed citizens. :eek:

Last edited:
P

Privateer

Full Audioholic
Dubbya is rubbing off on too many brain washed citizens.
I agree with the brain washing but it is comming from a different source. The real funny part about the monster amps is that this person said they out performed a krell, I am still trying to find out which one and then we will see who is crazy.

Audiosouse

Audiosouse

Audioholic
Privateer said:
The real funny part about the monster amps is that this person said they out performed a krell, I am still trying to find out which one and then we will see who is crazy.
I feel bad now Privateer, it's not nice to poke funny at crazy people.

I guess I can see the logic...Krell, Simaudio, Martin Logan, Anthem...hey, I should check out Monster!

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Audiosouse said:
Dubbya is rubbing off on too many brain washed citizens. :eek:

I agree that some people appear to be brainwashed, but I feel it was the 50 something million that voted for Kerry that are the brainwashed, not the 60 some million that voted for W. But hey thats just my opinion and I am sticking to it :D

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Isnt there an old Chinese proverb that went something like...

"More the money you are willing to part with, better the snake oil you will get" - Old Chinese proberb

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis