Sima GoDVD CT-200 Digital Video Enhancer and copy protection remover

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Hello, I`m currently selling MY Sima GoDVD CT-200 Digital Video Enhancer. It is 100% COMPLETE! With the UNIT, OWNERS MANUAL, ORIGINAL POWER SUPPLY AND PACKAGING! I bought this unit a long time ago, and I only used it a few times. I had up-graded to a better unit, and I held onto to this unit JUST in case my other unit broke down. That never happened. So, Since this unit has not been used or needed, I figured it was time to let someone who needed it, have it. It DOES work, and it`s PERFECT for stripping the copy protection off of DVD`S and VHS Video tapes. I used this unit to BACK-UP MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF OUT OF PRINT VHS TAPES! It was used about 10 times. PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES! NOW: I do NOT condone making illegal copies of dvd`s, however, since the studios are NOT worried about making dvd`s of OUT OF PRINT Videos from the 1970`s OR 1980`s, This unit WAS USED to BACK-UP MY VHS Tapes that I PAID FOR! NOW::::::::::::::::::::::: I accept payment through Paypal only and Buyer pays for shipping and handling. I ship 2-3 day priority mail ONLY! PRICE IS $200+S&H! INSURANCE IS EXTRA!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Hello, I`m currently selling MY Sima GoDVD CT-200 Digital Video Enhancer. It is 100% COMPLETE! With the UNIT, OWNERS MANUAL, ORIGINAL POWER SUPPLY AND PACKAGING! I bought this unit a long time ago, and I only used it a few times. I had up-graded to a better unit, and I held onto to this unit JUST in case my other unit broke down. That never happened. So, Since this unit has not been used or needed, I figured it was time to let someone who needed it, have it. It DOES work, and it`s PERFECT for stripping the copy protection off of DVD`S and VHS Video tapes. I used this unit to BACK-UP MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF OUT OF PRINT VHS TAPES! It was used about 10 times. PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES! NOW: I do NOT condone making illegal copies of dvd`s, however, since the studios are NOT worried about making dvd`s of OUT OF PRINT Videos from the 1970`s OR 1980`s, This unit WAS USED to BACK-UP MY VHS Tapes that I PAID FOR! NOW::::::::::::::::::::::: I accept payment through Paypal only and Buyer pays for shipping and handling. I ship 2-3 day priority mail ONLY! PRICE IS $200+S&H! INSURANCE IS EXTRA!
Hello, this unit is STILL Available.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis