Silver Linings Playbook

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished watching the BD with the wife. Certainly not a laugh-out-loud type of movie, but we enjoyed it. Cooper, Lawrence and De Niro were all very good in their roles. PQ and SQ were both great. Recommended.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Don't give me that! You're the one that got mad and left the room in a huff when they said that uniforms had to be wore.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I thought it was OK. But I've got a MAJOR thing for Jennifer Lawrence so anything with her is worth a watch. But on the part where Bradley Cooper was jogging and Jennifer followed him and came out of nowhere from a yard to catch up with him, my wife yelled "2 dollars!" I CRACKED up. One of the funniest things she ever said. For those of you that don't get the reference, Google, Better Off Dead.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I thought it was OK. But I've got a MAJOR thing for Jennifer Lawrence so anything with her is worth a watch. But on the part where Bradley Cooper was jogging and Jennifer followed him and came out of nowhere from a yard to catch up with him, my wife yelled "2 dollars!" I CRACKED up. One of the funniest things she ever said. For those of you that don't get the reference, Google, Better Off Dead.
Now that's funny!:D

on another note...the Chargers suck!:)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I liked it, definitely not a laugh out loud movie and much different than say, Limitless, for Cooper. However, I found it really enjoyable even after a second and third viewing.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I liked it, definitely not a laugh out loud movie and much different than say, Limitless, for Cooper. However, I found it really enjoyable even after a second and third viewing.
+1.

ps: Imo Jennifer Lawrence acting skills are a bit overrated. She's OK actress but nothing to scream about

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Expected it to be better. Cooper's character felt mostly forced. I know a guy who is eerily similar to the main character in the film and while it does convey the manic and unpredictable nature, it felt "acted", and I think Cooper is a decent actor. There was a lot of "fluff" that filled out time but not really the story or the characters and pulled the "went too far" card too many times. It also telegraphed its own ending early on. It ultimately ends up being enjoyable, but not fully realized IMO. Lawrences's character was the most enjoyable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis