Signed my life away today

Matt34

Matt34

I am now government property for another 10 yrs.:eek: Reenlisted today so I'm going to go all the way til retirement.(38yrs old) It's funny to cause I just received my results from the ICE exam I took a few weeks ago and scored a 97.3%. Oh well, guess it will always be there when I do get out.

Brian, that's why I didn't answer you this afternoon. Call me tonight if you want, doesn't matter when, I'm working nights.

Edit to add: this is the second time I had to submit this, hope it works this time.

kia303

kia303

Junior Audioholic
Matt,
Thanks for your service, I appreciate it!
I am eligible for retirement at 42, wife says no way but I have six more years to wear her down.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Aw, 10 more years of playing in the high desert? I think you have a pretty good gig, there, Matt. Hang on to it. And we're mighty proud of you.

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
Thanks for your servies Matt. Hope you stay safe and come home in one piece.

Matt34

Matt34

Thanks guys!

That was my one request is that I get to stay here in Arizona for at least the next 2 years. Got to get the wife through school so she can be my sugar-momma when I get out.:D

...and the little bonus the Army is giving out now isn't too bad either. Hello big screen.;)....and Clint, the rest is going in my Thrift Saving Plan, so yes I've been saving, just not with Wells Fargo.

Matt34

Matt34

rjbudz said:
Aw, 10 more years of playing in the high desert? I think you have a pretty good gig, there, Matt. Hang on to it. And we're mighty proud of you.

I really do like it here, that was our plan orginally was to get out of the military here but I think I can homestead for awhile and maybe only have to do a tour or 2 in Korea.

Last edited:
Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Good luck.

Just out of curiosity, whats your MOS?

majorloser

majorloser

CONGRATULATIONS ! (I hope :eek: )

How'd the wife take it? Hopefully you won't have to pull too much TDY away from her.

Well, good luck and remember to keep sending the pictures of you playing with Uncle Sam's toys!

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sweet, I hear MP's have an awesome reenlistment bonus. But honestly, I have no clue what a z6 does.

Last edited:
Matt34

Matt34

Rock&Roll Ninja said:
Sweet, I hear MP's have an awesome reenlistment bonus. But honestly, I have no clue what a z6 does.
K9 handler

Matt34

Matt34

majorloser said:
CONGRATULATIONS ! (I hope :eek: )

How'd the wife take it? Hopefully you won't have to pull too much TDY away from her.

Well, good luck and remember to keep sending the pictures of you playing with Uncle Sam's toys!
She's used to it by now. Doesn't mean she likes it though.;)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Good luck out there, not that it helps me though... :D

Take lots of pictures! :)

SheepStar

majorloser

majorloser

Sheep said:
Good luck out there, not that it helps me though... :D

Take lots of pictures! :)

SheepStar

Sheep, what do you mean? The US has been providing defense for Canada from the beginning. ;)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
majorloser said:
Sheep, what do you mean? The US has been providing defense for Canada from the beginning. ;)
Hey, we sent our own troops over, all 25 of them. :D

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis