Show...meee...the BUNNYYYY!!!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
If I'm not mistaken that gelatin could be collagen from the bones, what they make Jell-O from.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Alright, I'm excited. I have a package arriving tomorrow from UPS. New audio equipment? Nope. New video equipment? Nope.

Dog food.

Yes. Dog food.

My dog loves rabbit meat. Loves it. She peels road-kill rabbit off the pavement. She found a dead rabbit on one of our walks, proudly carried it all of the way home, and then (I think) swallowed it whole - I didn't see her do it, but one minute it was there, the next it wasn't. Too bad for her that I now stop her. She ended up getting tape worms this Spring, probably due to some dead thing that she ate, so now I try to keep her from doing it. Okay, in comes the dog food. I stumbled across a brand of dog food on the internet two weekends ago that makes a canned variety that is 95% rabbit meat. Oh, baby. I can't wait to let her try it. It won't be her regular food, but rather an occasional treat. And it's arriving in time for Thanksgiving.

Okay, it's no new subwoofer, but I'm still excited about it. Sure, she might not like it any more than the 50 cent can of Pedigree that I could get at the grocery store...but I can dream.

Oh dear! Think of all the unhappy children at Easter with no bunny eggs to hunt. All the bunnies will be canned.

Actually, you're welcome to bring your pooch up here, Adam. I have rabbits eating our backyard. But during the hunt ..... be vewy, vewy kwiet. :D

Humor courtesy of AverageJoe!

Last edited:
highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
"Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth." - Tim the Enchanter

That is the best killer rabbit scene ever,i miss Monty Phtyon's flying circus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg&feature=related

majorloser

majorloser

Brother Maynard, bring up the Holy Hand Grenade.

"Consult the Book of Armaments."

Last edited by a moderator:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
"Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth." - Tim the Enchanter

What? Behind the Rabbit?

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
I remember reading a story about a vampire rabbit when I was young. Scared the bejeesus out of me. I'll be sure to look through the food first and pull out any long fangs that might have made it through the grinder.

Didn't the rabbit vampire drink the blood of veggies? "blighted tomatoes" was one of the horrors from that book if my memory is correct.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis