SheepsStar's new Townhouse

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Greetings everyone!

I recently sold my Condo and moved into a townhouse, so my system has once again changed (well... same gear, new room and layout). I have a couple pictures of the setup here to share with everyone. Let me know what you think!

DSC_3662 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_3664 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_3668 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_3712 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_3719 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_3728 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

I didn't get a ton of angles... I wanted to keep the sunlight on the photos. I used to run the second sub wireless beside the couch, but my rocketfish wireless sub kit lost power in to the transceiver somehow.

Gear list is below

Energy RC-30 Towers
Energy C Series C50 Center
Mirage Nanosat Rears
Velodyne SPL-800 Acrylic Subwoofer 1
Velodyne Deco Subwoofer 2
Yamaha RXV-1077 Receiver
Rocketfish Wireless Rear Speaker Kit
Ikea TV stand (which needs the back cut out to fit the amp and HTPC
Dell Optiplex 780 with Radeon HD6450 and 120gb SSD HTPC
Samsung UN60H7150 60inch LCD TV

Enjoy!

SheepStar

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats and looking good!

I feel like your equipment list should include the camera equipment used in the shoot. ;-)

...my wife asked if you used a 50mm lens

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats and looking good!

I feel like your equipment list should include the camera equipment used in the shoot. ;-)

...my wife asked if you used a 50mm lens

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Haha, fair engouh! Most shots were with the 85mm F1.8G, the shot of the whole front is with the 50mm F1.8G, and the last tower shot was with the 70-200 F4G VR. I also have the 24-70 F2.8G but I didn't use it for these.

Nikon D750
Nikon 50mm F1.8G
Nikon 85mm F1.6G
Nikon 70-200 F4G VR

SheepStar

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Haha, fair engouh! Most shots were with the 85mm F1.8G, the shot of the whole front is with the 50mm F1.8G, and the last tower shot was with the 70-200 F4G VR. I also have the 24-70 F2.8G but I didn't use it for these.

Nikon D750
Nikon 50mm F1.8G
Nikon 85mm F1.6G
Nikon 70-200 F4G VR

SheepStar
You can tell a couple of things from this list. This man has other priorities when his photography hobby gear is a few times more expensive than his HT :)
P.S: Nice shots. Ain't gonna get this bokeh from no stinking smartphone :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You can tell a couple of things from this list. This man has other priorities when his photography hobby gear is a few times more expensive than his HT :)
P.S: Nice shots. Ain't gonna get this bokeh from no stinking smartphone :)
Yeah, it also can generate some income when I feel like dealing with people. I mainly photograph bands, as I find myself more at home with candid subjects versus posed. Also, Not all of the gear in that list was I purchased new, just the D750 and the 85mm F1.8G, everything else was used. Looking to add a wide angle and super telephoto, as I have a couple friends that do a lot of birding band I would like to have a go at that. I’ll try to add some more photos when I have a day off in daylight.

SheepStar

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I think it looks great Brian. You have certainly taken care of your Energy speakers. Nothing like moving up! Oh, and the pics look great too.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, it also can generate some income when I feel like dealing with people. I mainly photograph bands, as I find myself more at home with candid subjects versus posed. Also, Not all of the gear in that list was I purchased new, just the D750 and the 85mm F1.8G, everything else was used. Looking to add a wide angle and super telephoto, as I have a couple friends that do a lot of birding band I would like to have a go at that. I’ll try to add some more photos when I have a day off in daylight.

SheepStar
Seriously, consider adding a telescope. You are still near the BC area? BC is a hotspot for amateur astronomers!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Seriously, consider adding a telescope. You are still near the BC area? BC is a hotspot for amateur astronomers!
I'm not into astro unfortunately. Wildlife is far easier to come by and personally more interesting to me.

Yes still in BC, just moved out of Vancouver to a suburb (30 minutes from the DT core). If you've seen real estate pricing here you'd understand. Quick example, my condo (678 sq.ft.) on "The Drive" sold for $1000 per sq.ft. after buying it roughly 2.5 ears prior for half that...

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis