Sheep to become a Moderator?!?!?!

Sheep for AH Modderator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
mike c said:
well sheep likable 41 votes. unlikable 21 votes.

2/3 of the people like you. that sounds pretty good to me.
My vote has nothing to do with liking Sheep. The question wasn't asking if we like Sheep. I like him just fine. I agree with him sometimes, and sometimes I don't. If everyone agreed, there wouldn't be much to talk about.;)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
zumbo said:
My vote has nothing to do with liking Sheep. The question wasn't asking if we like Sheep. I like him just fine. I agree with him sometimes, and sometimes I don't. If everyone agreed, there wouldn't be much to talk about.;)
i see. 42 - 20 then :D

kidding aside, even sheep and I disagree sometimes.

but he did mention those that kinda took this thread too seriously and has started the mudslinging just like in a real life election.

kerry this bush that. :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Cygnus said:
gmichael!

WICKED AVATAR!!! you just made my day!!!! Gedy lee is the BEST!!!!!!!! RUSH R U L E S !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Thanks, pulled it from Steinberger's website. Also the best IMO.

Mike,

P.S.

I like the Rush hint with Cygnus.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sheep said:
Sheep reporting in, I have about 9 beers in me so be nice.

First of all, this thread is for fun. I asked Gene if I could be a mod and he said no. I respected his decision and dropped the subject. Bob made a thread for fun. As in, not serious, and this vote doesn't count.

Second, this thread was a bad idea. Now everyone is checking my posts and questioning my abilities. Bringing up old threads and posts of mine in awkward situations. Now I admit I am not perfect, but I never say anything I won't backup. If I am wrong, so be it. But as far as ethics, I have never had second thoughts. If people like me, great, I hope you will be a mutual friend. If you don't, so be it. Everyone has likable and unlikable qualities, and I am well aware of my unlikeable.

Again, this thread was for fun, and it is starting to turn into a mistake. Take it for what you will, and it was NEVER my idea.

SheepStar

I'm new here. But so far I like ya.

farscaper

farscaper

Audioholic
Things got way too serious.

I think any new moderator should have connections in the AV retail world or at least some connections at the shipping docks where all the AV equipment comes in. They need to bring something to the table. My vote can easily be swayed by money or AV equipment.
Screw knowledge. Lets get free stuff...(or deep discounts).

Sheep, how about employee discounts to all members at BB?;)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
farscaper said:
Things got way too serious.

I think any new moderator should have connections in the AV retail world or at least some connections at the shipping docks where all the AV equipment comes in. They need to bring something to the table. My vote can easily be swayed by money or AV equipment.
Screw knowledge. Lets get free stuff...(or deep discounts).

Sheep, how about employee discounts to all members at BB?;)
I don't work there anymore.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis