Shake Shake Shake!!!!!!!

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
I was in northern Indiana when it happened. It was around 5:30.. I woke up with only like 10 seconds of it left, not sure how long it was rumbling before I woke up. Then I was in a building the next day at 11:30 and there was an aftershock, pretty small but still noticable.

Unnerving is a good description of it. The mattress was shaking back and forth with me on, and I woke up going "wft?!" I turned on the light and everything was still shaking and I just sat there like "In Indiana? Really?!" Haha. I'm not gunna lie, I thought I was getting possessed or something at first, hahahahaha. It was like a bad remake of the Exorism.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I was in northern Indiana when it happened. It was around 5:30.. I woke up with only like 10 seconds of it left, not sure how long it was rumbling before I woke up. Then I was in a building the next day at 11:30 and there was an aftershock, pretty small but still noticable.

Unnerving is a good description of it. The mattress was shaking back and forth with me on, and I woke up going "wft?!" I turned on the light and everything was still shaking and I just sat there like "In Indiana? Really?!" Haha. I'm not gunna lie, I thought I was getting possessed or something at first, hahahahaha. It was like a bad remake of the Exorism.
I can surely relate to the feeling of wtf. :eek::eek: Hey, so are you from N. Indiana originally or going to school there? Just curious is all.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis