Sexy new RSL CG5 and CG25

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
The eagle has landed, almost. I look forward to hearing what Howard created this time.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Pre-order available
I'm super super excited about these. The cg25's are on my short list for new surrounds. I spoke with Howard at length about these yesterday. Just great great guys. Love doing business with them. Man they are stepping it up with this line. No more 100hz speakers that can sound best with a sub as great as the cg4 and 3 lines are. These beauties are specced to go down below 60hz easy. He's saying about 50-55hz 150 watts RMS is a guesstimate he said they'll be specced at maybe more. These look to offer with there extended range a lot more flexibility and options when pairing with a sub. I'm very very excited about these.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
The eagle has landed, almost. I look forward to hearing what Howard created this time.
I agree, he says that they sound better than the SVS Ultra Bookshelfs so I am very much looking forward to getting mine. Should be here in , well any day now

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I agree, he says that they sound better than the SVS Ultra Bookshelfs so I am very much looking forward to getting mine. Should be here in , well any day now
Damn there shipping preorders that fast huh? Congrats I know a lot of us who be looking forward to hearing your impressions and observations

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Damn there shipping preorders that fast huh? Congrats I know a lot of us who be looking forward to hearing your impressions and observations
no, no, I highly doubt regular orders will go out that fast. I work with them so I will be getting mine early although orders are said to be headed out in Nov unless life throws in a hiccup or two lol, which it loves to fo.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sounding better or even as good as the SVS Ultras is a very bold claim. However, if true then things are about to get rather interesting. I sure like the looks of the CG5 and/or the CG25. Thanks for keeping us all informed. Will be watching this unfold. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
no, no, I highly doubt regular orders will go out that fast. I work with them so I will be getting mine early although orders are said to be headed out in Nov unless life throws in a hiccup or two lol, which it loves to fo.
Let us know your impressions. The CG5 are $800 pair? There is a lot of competition in that price range.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Yes sir's, will do. They've been so busy, had to move warehouses twice right in the midst of trying to unveil the new line. Those guys are true warriors when it comes to doing what has to be done to make their buyers happy.

On a different note, I had to sell some Cerwin Vega LS15's for a customer who changed to RSL and while selling them, I set my speedwoofers on top of them and HOLY SMOKE it sounded wonderful. Having those subs sitting on something that inert and at that height was perfect for even better articulation than normal, Hated to see them go even though they were just speaker stands for me after making sure they worked lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis