Server Upgrades this Week!

Yes, it's happening again... We keep growing, and while we hate to temporarily inconvenience anyone, it has now gotten to the point where we need to add yet another server to keep up with the demands of our readers. Please be patient with us as we migrate our forums this evening and complete the rest of the server migration this weekend. The result will be a MUCH snappier website with faster page loads and more headroom for when we provide high-traffic coverage like for the upcoming CES trade show event.

We'll try to make this as smooth a process as possible and as always, thanks for your patience as we go through these "growing pains".

Post your complaints here as well as any problems you run into during the course of the move. We're working hard to minimize the downtime.

FLZapped

FLZapped

Audioholic
Trouble in river city

hawke said:
Yes, it's happening again... We keep growing, and while we hate to temporarily inconvenience anyone, it has now gotten to the point where we need to add yet another server to keep up with the demands of our readers. Please be patient with us as we migrate our forums this evening and complete the rest of the server migration this weekend. The result will be a MUCH snappier website with faster page loads and more headroom for when we provide high-traffic coverage like for the upcoming CES trade show event.

We'll try to make this as smooth a process as possible and as always, thanks for your patience as we go through these "growing pains".

Post your complaints here as well as any problems you run into during the course of the move. We're working hard to minimize the downtime.

My password is messed up. Trying to go through the reset process is futile. Even though I finally got logged on after multiple reset requests, I now cannot set my password to one I want.

grrrrrr.......

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Server upgrades have been completed. Now witness the speed of this fully armed and operational website :p

Please let us know if you have any problems logging into the forums or accessing any parts of the site.

info@audioholics.com

P

Polkfan

Audioholic
Can definitely tell a difference. The pages load much faster.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis