Serious Emotiva Clearance Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Not a bad deal on the Stealth 8's. Be curious to see how the Stealth 8's compare to the JBL 308's. ;)

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
At $500 each I dunno how it compares to the 308 at $500 the pair....but haven't auditioned either otoh. I didn't know Emotiva had a 15" sub, tho

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I thought that was for a set! Okay maybe not such a good deal then. My bad! ;) Point well taken.

Cheers,

Phil

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
The Stealth 8s sound very nice I have heard them on a couple occasions. That looks like a very good deal. They will be significantly more powerful than the LSR308s as well. That the one Emotiva speaker I am actually interested in.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
@zieglj01 I agree very good review of the Stealth 8's. For those on the fence so to speak, this review should be rather helpful. Interestingly, I did not know that the Stealth 8's even existed before late 2013. Guess I learn something every day. Today is no different.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Not a bad deal on the Stealth 8's. Be curious to see how the Stealth 8's compare to the JBL 308's. ;)

Cheers,

Phil
Well, there is not much left at the link, I guess they had limited inventory. Stealth 8's are sold out!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, there is not much left at the link, I guess they had limited inventory. Stealth 8's are sold out!
Guess some people are already getting their taxes back and have some extra money burning a whole in their pockets, no? That may explain some of it. Perhaps, Emotiva did not have a lot of clearance inventory to begin with. Who really knows.

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
@zieglj01 I agree very good review of the Stealth 8's. For those on the fence so to speak, this review should be rather helpful. Interestingly, I did not know that the Stealth 8's even existed before late 2013. Guess I learn something every day. Today is no different.
Learning is part of the game for all of us -- however, I am thinking about their B1, but I am also thinking about the Dali Zensor -- however, I may not buy either one.

It seems that Emotiva has overstock on the B1

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Learning is part of the game for all of us -- however, I am thinking about their B1, but I am also thinking about the Dali Zensor -- however, I may not buy either one.

The B1's are very well received on various forums. Might not be a bad move at all. But then again, the same can be said about Dali. It would be hard to go wrong with either one inmho. For me, it would come down to the better deal.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord

I have had the Dali Helicon 300's for a few years and they are great speakers. I would imagine with the trickle down that comes into play that the Zensors probably have gained most of the tech from the Helicon line.

I use them in my office without a sub. Nearfield listening is sublime. They do seem to lack a bit of bass at high levels. Could have something to do with my room but my friend who I bought them from went to the tower 800 model and has never considered anything else from that point on.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I just ordered a set of the E1. I had been considering checking them out for a while.

The low price and the closeout status sealed the deal.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Looks like the Stealth 8 is no longer available. That is a shame, that was a cool speaker. One thing about Emotiva that I have noticed is that their forays into loudspeakers never seem to last. Their model turnover is quicker compared to other manufacturers. One downside to that is they aren't as likely to have replacement parts down the road if some component needs to be replaced.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Looks like the Stealth 8 is no longer available. That is a shame, that was a cool speaker. One thing about Emotiva that I have noticed is that their forays into loudspeakers never seem to last. Their model turnover is quicker compared to other manufacturers. One downside to that is they aren't as likely to have replacement parts down the road if some component needs to be replaced.
Makes me wonder if they just place a few bulk orders and call it a day.

I just don't understand their turnover rate and product life cycles, it doesn't seem to be highly profitable.

Yohansen

Yohansen

Audioholic

Just ordered the B1.
I’ll post my impressions :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Makes me wonder if they just place a few bulk orders and call it a day.

I just don't understand their turnover rate and product life cycles, it doesn't seem to be highly profitable.
It definetly hurts my interest in them especially if they won't service parts if they are no longer in cycle. Heck the T1 and T2's are already out and been replaced by the + lineup they weren't out very long at all

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
It definetly hurts my interest in them especially if they won't service parts if they are no longer in cycle. Heck the T1 and T2's are already out and been replaced by the + lineup they weren't out very long at all
Maybe that's the strategy!

We don't/can't service discontinued products.

Then discontinue products continuously = no service

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis