Selling my entire Blu-ray collection

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I was going to ship it this afternoon, but did not yet, so if you are interested, I can still include it in the package. Let me know.
AhHa first the bait then the catch, lol J/K of course, nice job with the sale.

G

GregBe

Audioholic
Well, at least his prices are shipped so you don't need to pay any extra for shipping. But yes, when people say they are selling all their stuff and have a list, it's usually a complete list right off the bat D:
;):D

Actually, they were always up for sale, but someone backed out of a deal, so I had to put them back up.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am missing Iron Man if you want to part with it I would be very grateful :eek:

My Ratatouille is ripped on two corners as well so how much Mr Dawg.
How can we work out a deal that gets me the Dave and Tim BD and you the slip covers. Do you need the War Of the Worlds BD? I hate it.:confused::confused:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I was going to ship it this afternoon, but did not yet,
...the dawg gets out his sawed of shot gun and starts cleaning the barrel...checks his frequent flier mileage...pulls up the points to go to CO...:eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I actually think you should receive the Dave and Buster Blu ray at a considerable discount seeing how you just sent a nice sum of money that way already :D which in turn would make you feel some sort of gratification that the members here are straight shooters and really deserve the generosity put forth by one another therefore them there slips would be sent as a good will gesture :D :D
I mean that's how I see it :)

Right Alex ? :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I actually think you should receive the Dave and Buster Blu ray at a considerable discount seeing how you just sent a nice sum of money that way already :D which in turn would make you feel some sort of gratification that the members here are straight shooters and really deserve the generosity put forth by one another therefore them there slips would be sent as a good will gesture :D :D
I mean that's how I see it :)

Right Alex ? :)
I fully agree and Alex would too. Now we just have to talk the other Greg into it.:D

G

GregBe

Audioholic
Here is what is left... Anyone that wants them all, I would be willing to sell them for $100 shipped.
Thanks again!
Greg

2001: A Space Odyssey $8
The Dark Knight $10
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds at Radio City $15
Fargo $9
I Am Legend $9
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull $9
Jerry Maguire $9
Kung Fu Panda $12
Live Free or Die Hard $9
No Country for Old Men $9
Toy Story $15
Underworld $9

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Here is what is left... Anyone that wants them all, I would be willing to sell them for $100 shipped.
Thanks again!
Greg

2001: A Space Odyssey $8
The Dark Knight $10
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds at Radio City $15
Fargo $9
I Am Legend $9
Jerry Maguire $9
Kung Fu Panda $12
Live Free or Die Hard $9
Toy Story $15
Underworld $9
I assumed this email was going to say that you threw in Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds on my order for free....:eek:

G

GregBe

Audioholic
I assumed this email was going to say that you threw in Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds on my order for free....:eek:
:D

Sorry about that. I have priced these things as low as possible to begin with.

btw, I sent your blu-rays out yesterday. Enjoy them.
Greg

G

GregBe

Audioholic
My intention is not to keep bumping this, but since I can't edit my first post, I want to make sure I have accurate info out there. If I am annoying anyone, please let me know, and I will stop updating this thread.

Here is what is left. $60 shipped for all of them

Fargo $9
I Am Legend $9
Live Free or Die Hard $9
Toy Story $15
Underworld $9

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
BD's received today, they all look brand new and quick shipping.

Thanks man!!!!!!

G

GregBe

Audioholic
BD's received today, they all look brand new and quick shipping.

Thanks man!!!!!!
You are very welcome!!! Well, I will give one last push to unload the rest. I will drop each one by $1 (I also realized that I have Inglourious Basterds, so adding that in) Here is what is left with prices (shipped)...final pricing.

Fargo $8
I Am Legend $8
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull $8
Inglourious Basterds $10
Live Free or Die Hard $8
No Country for Old Men $8
Toy Story $14
Underworld $8

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You are very welcome!!! Well, I will give one last push to unload the rest. I will drop each one by $1 (I also realized that I have Inglourious Basterds, so adding that in) Here is what is left with prices (shipped)...final pricing.

Fargo $8
I Am Legend $8
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull $8
Inglourious Basterds $10
Live Free or Die Hard $8
No Country for Old Men $8
Toy Story $14
Underworld $8
My wife can't believe that you gave me all this for 15 bucks.

G

GregBe

Audioholic
My wife can't believe that you gave me all this for 15 bucks.
:eek: Mine can't believe it either :D

Seriously though, here is what is left...last three titles, someone must want them, buy them all and I will give you a good deal (not that these aren't priced low right now anyway)

Fargo $8
Toy Story $13
Underworld $8

Last edited:
DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I will take Live Free Die Hard for $8...Its Bluray and includes shipping correct?

G

GregBe

Audioholic
I will take Live Free Die Hard for $8...Its Bluray and includes shipping correct?
Yes, it is a shipped price, and it is blu-ray. I just sent you a pm with my PayPal info. I happen to have them with me today, and need to go to the post office anyway, so if you get me the funds in the next few hours, I will ship it today.
Thanks!
Greg

G

GregBe

Audioholic
I know I said I won't be adding anything else in, but here is the last of them. These are the ones I was going to hold on to, but have decided to sell them as well. Here they are.

Kung Fu Panda $10

War of the Worlds $12

Toy Story $11

I will also be getting a sealed copy of King Kong in the next week or two, but I am not in possession of that yet. (A friend is sending it to me). I will sell that one for $10 once I get it if anyone is interested.

G

GregBe

Audioholic
I know I said I won't be adding anything else in, but here is the last of them. These are the ones I was going to hold on to, but have decided to sell them as well. Here they are.

Kung Fu Panda $10

War of the Worlds $12

Toy Story $11

I will also be getting a sealed copy of King Kong in the next week or two, but I am not in possession of that yet. (A friend is sending it to me). I will sell that one for $10 once I get it if anyone is interested.
One more, than I am done, I promise :eek: I forgot I have Star Trek (2009) for $12. No more, that's it.

BTW, Avatar is pending.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis