Self made speaker brackets

LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
Any build their own wall mounted speaker brackets? I have a pair of Klipsch RM-51 I am using for side surrounds and they need to for room be mounted about 6’ high on wall at a downward direction towards LP. I like to be creative and build something unique and looking for ideas to get my creative juices flowing.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Any build their own wall mounted speaker brackets? I have a pair of Klipsch RM-51 I am using for side surrounds and they need to for room be mounted about 6’ high on wall at a downward direction towards LP. I like to be creative and build something unique and looking for ideas to get my creative juices flowing.
Do you have any experience with metal fabrication? I assume not, or you would not be asking this question.

LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
I have experience in a lot of things including metal however I don’t have a welder but I can cut and bend and lots of experience with wood

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Usually just buy 'em....altho have used a french cleat....

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have experience in a lot of things including metal however I don’t have a welder but I can cut and bend and lots of experience with wood
In that case, what is it that stop you going to the hardware store or metal shop and getting what you need? If you want to fabricate something unusual, welding is likely to be mandatory.

If you can't draw up what you want to do here, then this job is a non starter for you.

At the moment you are just wasting our time, unless you can explain yourself better.

LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
Wow! That’s a bit rude. I was just trying to see what others might have done. Wasn’t really looking for ignorance. I’ll manage thanks for absolutely nothing.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis