Seeking advice on cancer treatment

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
STRONGBADF1 said:
My sympathies to you and your family also.
Sorry I didn't see this eariler:( . I wish my wife was a member she's an Oncology Nurse. She could of help some:) !! I myself can only extend a kind word but if you have a specfic question drop me a line on my email and I'll ask her and get back to you.

Also highfihoney dealt with something similar drop him a line. I know one thing for CERTAIN friends and family can help alot:)

Best regards,Billyp

Last edited:
masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
billy p said:
Sorry I didn't see this eariler:( . I wish my wife was a member she's an Oncology Nurse. She could of help some:) !! I myself can only extend a kind word but if you have a specfic question drop me a line on my email and I'll ask her and get back to you.

Also highfihoney dealt with something similar drop him a line. I know one thing for CERTAIN friends and family can help alot:)

Best regards,Billyp
Thank you. RJ and Dan had helped out a lot also several others. The family is strong (from my sis' story). They were ready to face the worst and i talked to her mom yesterday and she sounded strong and only asked for penitence and prayer. Thank for all the kind words.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis