Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Does anyone else think it's easier to break into Ft. Knox than it is to open a new CD jewel case?! :mad: These sticky tape things never let go, disintegrate into super-sticky slivers when torn and leave hidden pieces all over so you need a knife, tweezers, and two grenades to get into a new CD!

If condoms were made this safety conscious, there'd be no children born anymore. What are they trying to protect?! And from whom?! First they put shrink-wrap around the case, then they put this impossible-to-get-past tape on the top, front, and bottom. :( You'd think there's gold in there. Iraqi security should be so good.

And that's my grumpy, old-man complaint for the day. ;)

Matt34

Matt34

DVD cases as well. A good pocket knife makes all the difference though.;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Tomorrow said:
If condoms were made this safety conscious, there'd be no children born anymore.

Or, there would be a hell of a lot more:D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
One of the handiest things I ever had was a CD opener. Sort of a channel thingy with a couple of razor blades inside. I saw one a couple of weeks ago at Barnes & Noble.
Still kicking myself for not grabbing one.

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I have a CD opener thingy that says Tower Records on the side. It fits over the spine of a jewel case and when you swipe it downward it slits the plastic wrap. That's wonderful but it is still almost useless precisely because of the damn tape on the top and sides.

I think CDs should come with an additional pristine jewel case because it takes way too long to use your fingernails to pry off all the little bits of tape that are left behind not to mention peeling up the stupid white magnetic strips they put INSIDE the jewel case under the tray that holds the disc.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis