Scary Movies and HT

P

philh

Full Audioholic
3:30am, daughters 13 BD slumber party with several friends. they did something to wake the @#$#%^&% dogs, so I get up to let them out. Walk past the receiver, noted it's on 2ch, and flip the switch to surround. Several yell, PUT IT BACK!!! Apparently my highly self criticized system worked really really well at scarring the bejezus out of the kids :)

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Excellent!

The first time I showed my ht to one of my friends she kept looking behind her becasue apparently, there was "something" back there.

~Chuck

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
CaliHwyPatrol said:
Excellent!

The first time I showed my ht to one of my friends she kept looking behind her because apparently, there was "something" back there.

~Chuck
your hand maybe? :p :D

Naves74

Naves74

Junior Audioholic
CaliHwyPatrol said:
Excellent!

The first time I showed my ht to one of my friends she kept looking behind her becasue apparently, there was "something" back there.

~Chuck
Yea when I lived in my old house someone knocked on the door in the right rear and my roomate walked all around our house looking for someone outside.

It was pretty funny.

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
My girlfriend and I were watching Shaolin Soccer (brilliantly funny movie -- I highly recommend it) and we got to the scene where diners were throwing things at the two guys on stage. The "throwing sound" of one of these objects came so strongly out of the right surround speaker that my girlfriend instinctively ducked to avoid being hit! She turned to me, and with a look of amazement on her face, said, "Holy crap! I thought it was coming straight for me!" Ah yes, money well spent! :D

cheers,
supervij

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
Great sounding horror/scary movies

Signs
Exorcist: The Begining
Phantoms (Dean Koontz)
Nightmare on Elm Street
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2004)
Se7en

theree are many others I could rattle off but...

~Bob

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
You've got to add in Signs to that. Whenever Mel is in that cornfield and those aliens start chittering it sends chills down my spine.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis