SAW M 20 and Sony CS and bose 7.1

Eightgradespy

Eightgradespy

Audiophyte
For me this is an upgrade,I am purchasing Sony CS floorstanding speakers for front as cs center channel cs book shelf. the quesion is I previously owned a Sony SAW-M subwoofer is it compatible with the CS series speakers and I am going to use bose as side pair for 7.1. And ditching KLH booksheves and center

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
For me this is an upgrade,I am purchasing Sony CS floorstanding speakers for front as cs center channel cs book shelf. the quesion is I previously owned a Sony SAW-M subwoofer is it compatible with the CS series speakers and I am going to use bose as side pair for 7.1. And ditching KLH booksheves and center
Subwoofers don't care about what brand of speakers they play with.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A subwoofer isn't really "compatible" with speakers or brands of speakers....that Sony sub is a relatively small lightweight sub, tho but will work. Depends how you integrate it mostly as well as expect from it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis