Sanus Basic Series Furniture and No-Drill TV Mount Kit Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Sanus announced it is now shipping two new models within its Foundations Basic Series furniture line and a mount kit that attaches directly to the furniture for a no-drill TV mounting solution. Foundations Basic Series furniture models BFAV344 and BFAV550 are three-shelf AV stands that offer sleek, modern designs to complement any home décor. The BFAV344 features a high-gloss black lacquered finish and a curved shape, which allows the furniture to be positioned in the corner of a room or flat against a wall, making it more versatile than most AV stands. The BFAV550 offers a stylish waterfall design and hardwood front veneers that come in a rich chestnut or chocolate finish, for an elegant look in any room of the house.

Discuss "Sanus Basic Series Furniture and No-Drill TV Mount Kit Preview" here. Read the article.

ratso

ratso

Full Audioholic
if sanus wants to sell any "A/V" furniture, it would really be helpful if they would someday look at "A/V" equipment. 6.7" clearance between shelves? really? how many center channels or AVR's are gonna fit into that? or 50 lb. weight capacity on the bottom shelf? maybe if i chopped my amp in half... :confused:

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
if sanus wants to sell any "A/V" furniture, it would really be helpful if they would someday look at "A/V" equipment. 6.7" clearance between shelves? really? how many center channels or AVR's are gonna fit into that? or 50 lb. weight capacity on the bottom shelf? maybe if i chopped my amp in half... :confused:
I have to agree with this. Way too many "AV" shelves and cabinets lack the room for a full sized receiver - either shelf height or depth or both.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I have to agree with this. Way too many "AV" shelves and cabinets lack the room for a full sized receiver - either shelf height or depth or both.
You ought to see what cabinetmakers leave for equipment- "How deep is the receiver?" is one question that, if the installer doesn't add 6" for cabling and ventilation, gets exactly the same number as what they tell the person who asked. They rarely do things right on their own, although I have to say that some actually "get it". I'm finishing a job now that has enough width for the equipment but not enough to slip a finger on each side to allow sliding each piece out. There's no way to ventilate the equipment and they left one hole for cabling to cross from one side to another, probably because the left side has three sliding trays for CDs, DVDs and tapes.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis