Sansui Integrated Amp/tuner, Carver cassette

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
After numerous recent acquisitions, I've decided to part with my old pals, a Sansui AU-9500 Integrated Amp (75 WPC) and TU-9500 tuner. These are circa 1975, in virtually perfect cosmetic and operational condition, have original manuals & receipts. Asking $400 obo.
For those using cassettes, I have a Carver TD-1700U 3-head cassette deck. Like new condition...the audio quality of the tapes from this thing are as good as tape could get, IMHO. Asking $175
Will consider interesting trades.

Last edited:
S

sws615

Audiophyte
Sansui 9500s

Are these items still available? If so, would you consider selling separately?
Thanks.

S

sws615

Audiophyte
Continued...

Obviously I've already got the amp. Purchased it new in 1975 & couldn't afford the tuner. I guess I would consider buying both and then selling the amp. A lot of extra freight expense involved though. Any idea what it will cost to ship to 02738, including insurance?

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
I'll sell you the tuner for $200 delivered, FedEx Ground.

G

Gruber

Audiophyte
Monitor Audio RSFX query

Hi Geno,
This is my very first post to a forum so be gentle with me :)

I also have Denon 3805 and have just purchased the RS6 and RS LCR but when I came to order the RS FX the guy at the store kinda talked me out of it saying direct radiating speakers would be better for the rears. (RS1)
However, my room sucks for speaker placement and wall mounted speakers would kinda be easier to place.
My question is :- what do you think of your speaker setup and especially the RS FX???
One other thing, why did you choose the Velodyne SPL-1000R over the Monitor Audio offering?

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis