3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I started a new series on Netfilx yesterday and about to start E3. SO far I find it very entertaining

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I binged it a coupla days ago. I liked it for the most part. That Sturridge guy is one skinny dude!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@Danzilla31 I don't see how informative that is particularly but didn't want to put spoilers in otoh. David Thewlis once again steals the show in his segments.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
@Danzilla31 I don't see how informative that is particularly but didn't want to put spoilers in otoh. David Thewlis once again steals the show in his segments.
It's the fact that you guys liked it. Thats what I found informative. I loved the graphic novels written by Neil and was hoping they were done in the spirit of those works or if varied down well. Judging by the reactions here I am thinking a strong yes on both counts. I can't wait to dive in to this series.

The series Lucifer was based off a graphic novel by Neil Gaiman as well. However they went a more comical route and never stayed close to the source material. However I loved the show. It went in a different direction then the source but if paid off and I loved the actors performance that played Lucifer

If you ever get a chance to read Neil's work I recommend you do so awesome stuff

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Is there an orgy?

Which episode has the orgy?
Man, there's no orgy!

You got me all excited for nothing. I just saw the season finale last night. No orgy! :mad: :D

But anyway, I do like this series and look forward to season 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Have not watched this yet. They are already saying though that the production cost may sink this series' chances of having another season. That most likely means it did not generate the type of viewership they were hoping for.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well there's a hint that it was renewed for S2 on Netflix possibly. There is a listing for writers for S2, meaning it potentially could happen.

I started watching it and it seems to have a high production value, but it is a little slow.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is episode 11 the last of season 1 or not? I thought it was ep.10 at first....

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There is a eleventh episode, But I can find no listing for it. Some sites show the complete series without listing episode 11. But then there is this.
S1, Ep11

Dream of a Thousand Cats/Calliope
8.5 (3,673)
Rate

In this two-part story collection, a Siamese cat dreaming of a new world and a writer in desperate need of inspiration cross paths with Morpheus.

I watched it a coupla days ago....sort of a two parter....Dream only really appears in the second part of the episode.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis