Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahmad_SG

ahmad_SG

Audiophyte
Hi there, does any one have experience with these sound bars?
Samsung HW-Q90R 7.1.4 vs Klipsch BAR 48 5.1

I’m looking for a sound bar with wireless speakers and sub for living room TV for watching movies, TV and listening to music. My place is open concept, the idea is that this system will be my one source for anything audio. I have a 65” Samsung TV.

Open to any other suggestions for a home theater system that will delight the ears, enhance the tv experience and meet the test of time.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
This response is way late i know, but what did you decide on? I ask because i saw you reference a klipsch soundbar. I myself am very interested in the klipsch bar 54 expected at the end of this year.

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
This response is way late i know, but what did you decide on? I ask because i saw you reference a klipsch soundbar. I myself am very interested in the klipsch bar 54 expected at the end of this year.
When it's released, I'd like to see a showdown between those two.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
I wanna give the edge to kplisch just because its kplisch.

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
The bar 48 is a 5.1 configuration.
The bar 54 is either 7 or 9.1 n potentially .2 if it comes with 2 subs.
Looking forward to that! However, I did read an article that said the bar 54 is a 5.1.4-channel bar.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Well since were splitting hairs, I suppose that technically speaking none of those numbers apply. A soundbar is a 2 dimensional speakerbox. In reality, there are no dedicated channels to comprise a 5, 7, 9 or 11 configuration, except however in the case of sounbars that offer small rear speakers.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well since were splitting hairs, I suppose that technically speaking none of those numbers apply. A soundbar is a 2 dimensional speakerbox. In reality, there are no dedicated channels to comprise a 5, 7, 9 or 11 configuration, except however in the case of sounbars that offer small rear speakers.
Doesn’t the 54 have dedicated drivers?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis