RTJ Audio!!! Which is owned by JTR Audio

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
The RTJ subwoofer driver is not the same as used in the RS1's. It was redesigned for lower inductance and distortion. It also has a wider bandwidth. In the future, the technology may trickle down to the JTR Speakers line, but for now they are different.
I’ve never even heard that high caliber or a subwoofer must be epic .. wind tunnel mode !!!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Outrageous, Jeff!

If you want somebody in Cali to try your speakers out, I'd gladly offer my services! (Even if it's just some JTRs!!!)

(...though I may need a power upgrade either way, along with that indefinite loaner! :p )

On a more serious note, would you take the time please to share a little about your approach to your Horn/Waveguide and what makes it successful in comparison to other companies that seem to invest significant sums of money to find special or unique geometry yet whose speakers still seem to fall flat in comparison? (I ask because yours seem about as simple as can be, yet the reviews of everything I've seen from JTR to RTJ, now, speak volumes. I recognize that some of this can be the drivers, too.)

Thanks for your time! :)

Best,
R

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That video was a fun watch. You can tell Gene and Matt were pretty impressed. They do look a lot bigger with someone standing next to them as opposed to just looking them up online. They almost make the SVTRS' look small!

Screenshot_2021-08-29-17-50-08_copy_768x480-1.png

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I'm sure they are absolutely amazing but man those RBH speakers look amazing. It would be hard for me to replace those.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That video was a fun watch. You can tell Gene and Matt were pretty impressed. They do look a lot bigger with someone standing next to them as opposed to just looking them up online. They almost make the SVTRS' look small!

View attachment 50026
Yeah that was a great video and don't forget they got the Don Dunn seal of approval baby!!!! :D

Man they are roasting him so hard on that

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis