Rotel Michi & Tribute Integrated Amplifiers & CD Players

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Rotel has expanded its luxury sub-brand, Michi, with a pair of beefy Class-AB integrated amps: the Michi X3 ($4,999) and X5 ($6,999). For the entry-level Rotel customer, the company has a pair of affordable products designed in collaboration with the late Ken Ishiwata of Marantz. The A11 Tribute integrated amplifier ($799) and CD11 Tribute CD player ($599) are based on existing Rotel designs, with upgrades and tweaks selected by Ishiwata shortly before his death in November of 2019.

michi.jpg

Read: Rotel Delivers Michi and Tribute Amplifiers and CD Players

When it comes to your own audio gear, do you keep it cheap and cheerful, or do you go all-out for the expensive stuff? Share your thoughts.

Big-Q

Big-Q

Junior Audioholic
I look for "bang for the buck" at whatever price point you can afford. I am currently in the market for what will probably be my final two-channel system. These are on my list to check out (X3 most likely).

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I look for "bang for the buck" at whatever price point you can afford. I am currently in the market for what will probably be my final two-channel system. These are on my list to check out (X3 most likely).
You'll be a daisy if you do. The 50 x 2 fits in with hobbyists. Rotel hasn't put out much over the last few years not that I can recollect.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for the review. The A11 amp looks like it could be a great fit in s smallish room.

Big-Q

Big-Q

Junior Audioholic
You'll be a daisy if you do. The 50 x 2 fits in with hobbyists. Rotel hasn't put out much over the last few years not that I can recollect.
I'm looking at the Michi line, not the basic Rotel line. With that said, the Tribute line is a super value in my opinion.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis