Roskhilde Releases Audiophile Ears Listening Accessory

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Roskhilde Audio, a high-end Danish company of some notoriety in the audiophile circles has come out with a new invention that is sure to bring about some excitement and controversy amongst naysayers and yeasayers alike. Under development for three years, the new "Audiophile Ears" are presented as the most advanced listening enhancement product ever to hit the audio market since the invention of the transistor.

Discuss "Roskhilde Releases Audiophile Ears Listening Accessory" here. Read the article.

gliz

gliz

Full Audioholic
OK, that is over the top, way ,way out there. so it improves human hearing, is that the jist if it?

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
Yeah, I’ve seen devices like this before, something to make the ears stick out from the head. Not much good for surround sound though.

Of course, some people don’t need them:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Roskhilde Audio, a high-end Danish company of some notoriety in the audiophile circles has come out with a new invention that is sure to bring about some excitement and controversy amongst naysayers and yeasayers alike. Under development for three years, the new "Audiophile Ears" are presented as the most advanced listening enhancement product ever to hit the audio market since the invention of the transistor.

Discuss "Roskhilde Releases Audiophile Ears Listening Accessory" here. Read the article.
Next thing you know, they'll develop special pre-listening usage q-tips coated with enhanced polymers to help the sound waves not only go into your ear canal more smoothly, but decrease the amount of reflection caused by those silly ear hairs. Only $59.99 a pair.

gliz

gliz

Full Audioholic
you could just hold you hands behind your ears for free!!!

R

randyb

Full Audioholic

You would think it was April Fools day or something.

W

westcott

Audioholic General
Can't wait for Audioholics to review them and let us know if they really are the ulitmate in headphones.

AUtiger

AUtiger

Junior Audioholic
you could just hold you hands behind your ears for free!!!
I used to do the above at concerts and was amazed at the improvement in quality of the sound. :D Now someone wants to charge $2k so that your arms don't get tired and your hands are free.:eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Freaking amazing:eek: I put my hands around my ears at live shows that I am mixing just like that to hear what is happening to the sides of me. Many live engineers do this as well. Another stupid product........I am suprised noel lee wasn't involved........REALLY STUPID AND NOW I WANT TO BLOW UP THE COMPANY HEADQUARTERS..........(just kidding) they will fold on their own...

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
"It's really quite remarkable" quotes Soren, "the Audiophile Ears literally allow anyone to now be an audiophile and have the same rears as the world's greatest composers, musicians and, of course, high-end audio magazine reviewers."

The best part of this article is the typo!

Laughing my Audiophile Rear Off... *LMARO*

A

awesomebase

Audioholic
As Seen On TV?

I thought there was supposed to be a decimal point in that price so that it was $19.95 and that if you order now, you'll get a second pair free!!! But wait... we're not done yet, order now and we'll include this handy MP3 player as well, don't delay!!

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai

Well they do look better than the styrofoam cups I've had taped to my head for the last couple of years.

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
"It's really quite remarkable" quotes Soren, "the Audiophile Ears literally allow anyone to now be an audiophile and have the same rears as the world's greatest composers, musicians and, of course, high-end audio magazine reviewers."

The best part of this article is the typo!

Laughing my Audiophile Rear Off... *LMARO*
True. I think it's going to take more then that to get me some better rears. :)

R

Rolemfat

Audiophyte
Wake up!

Hey guys,time to wake up.

They just changed the spelling of the word gullible!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've got an old set of Mickey Mouse ears from Disney that I could adapt to this purpose. I get all the benefits of not having to hold my hands behind my ears and it still won't cost $2K.

jmilton7043

jmilton7043

Audioholic Intern
...the same REARS as the worlds greatest composers....???? Are you trying to make us the butt of your joke?

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis