C

collins38

Audiophyte
I was just wondering if there is someone I could pay to help finish up a project I have been playing with for sometime. I'm trying to finalize some treatments and need someone that really understands REW, DSP, and rooms. Don't mind to pay for some consulting help. If curious here is some info and a link that takes you to some reviews. The link takes you to audio science where I asked a question but it also takes you to the klipsch community where there is great detail.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
What specifically needs to be finished? Isn't it already pretty dialed in at this point?

What happened with the consultant you already hired? How about the help from Roy, Chris, and Mike at the Klipsch forum? They know more about fully active Jubs than anyone here.

The only thing I might suggest is heavy toe-in/cross-fire orientation. 402s control the pattern so low that they can really take advantage of time/intensity trading, which would give you a huge sweet zone. That's how ChrisA has his 402 based synergy horns oriented.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis