"Rome" Another Hit for HBO

goodman

goodman

Full Audioholic
"Rome" has been on HBO now for four weeks. It's not for children, so if you have kids, save it on your hard drive for after they go to bed. If you like history, or just drama done well, this show is for you. "Deadwood", which should start up again early next year on HBO, is also amazing.
These HBO series, especially in HD and DD, are the best video/audio on TV, imo.

C

CitronBull

Junior Audioholic
Rome

It is a good show indeed. HBO HD is really nice! If you are interested in watching the show, I suggest you do a little research on the characters. They just threw in the characters s if you are taking a history class back in high school. Just my $0.02.

goodman

goodman

Full Audioholic
CitronBull said:
It is a good show indeed. HBO HD is really nice! If you are interested in watching the show, I suggest you do a little research on the characters. They just threw in the characters s if you are taking a history class back in high school. Just my $0.02.
I was given to understand that the soldiers, Titus Pullam and Lucius Vrenias, were real people whose names were taken from historical accounts. Of course, that doesn't mean they did everything depicted in the series. Are you telling me that this is BS optimus maximus?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis