John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I'll miss his voice, which has on my radio for the past 31 years...

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Back in the day, I used to listen to him on my lunch break. lol

M

MDK210

Junior Audioholic
Just an undeserving Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient let's be real. If you look at past recipients Trump has awarded it is by far the most questionable human beings with 4 out of 6 being sports figures, 1 being Rush, and the last to a CA republican who backed him by investing the FBI who supposedly had it out for Trump.

I can think of more deserving people by just walking to a local volunteer organization.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am pouring a drink to celebrate.....that presidential medal of freedom was embarassing.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I don't root for poor outcomes, but tbt, this one doesn't hurt my feelings...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Don't forget to play "Another One Bites the Dust" for this worthy candidate. He would.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
For entertainment I recommend taking a peek at the Fox News website today. You would think Limbaugh saved the republic.

T

trochetier

Audioholic
For entertainment I recommend taking a peek at the Fox News website today. You would think Limbaugh saved the republic.
Exactly he saved it with his racist, misogynistic, anti-rainbow, anti-immigrant, birther, reactionary, divisive, coded antisemitic, polarizing rhetoric! :rolleyes: Fox News is a channel that needs to die to make make the country great again.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Exactly he saved it with his racist, misogynistic, anti-rainbow, anti-immigrant, birther, reactionary, divisive, polarizing rhetoric! :rolleyes: Fox News is a channel that needs to die to make make the country great again.
Won't happen until they stop getting paid to push an agenda. They aren't the only ones doing it, obviously, but they are the most well known. It is the most popular "news" network.

Until news stops being about ratings and "sending a message" it won't stop. News needs to be to inform people of facts and let them form their own judgement. Not that they should just "listen and obey" and not think for themselves. I know most people want to be told what to do/think then pretend they don't, but not everyone wants that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rush Limbaugh radio show started in 1988. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh
Then it must've been the 30th anniversary I listened to by chance. Not much of it. I can only last 10-15 minutes of him, and I quickly go tired of his patting himself on the back. His staff I think made him a cake and stuff, and he found time to talk about himself. I think he really was the "king" of talk radio and sort of pioneered what we see today. The problem is what we see today. The whole shock jock thing and news as entertainment. You've heard it before. I think between the above, the Freedom Award, and his playing vanilla with his call-ins on the election fraud is why I'm at best indifferent to his passing.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis