H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/neil-peart-rush-obituary-936221/?fbclid=IwAR3OWKJQSnJO7OQl7KX52Clsyk4Jlw_t8iATghvBNaGl7EDNSDHc2exWL7Q

Dead at 67 from Brain Cancer. He was the greatest drummer who has yet to live, IMO. Considering the pain he had suffered in life, I hope he is finally at peace.

I think I'll be blasting every single concert I own of Rush's this weekend if anyone wants to join!
Oh man, wow. I didn't even know he was sick. One of, if not the greatest drummers in history. We, very sad news.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Oh man, wow. I didn't even know he was sick. One of, if not the greatest drummers in history. We, very sad news.
He's been an extremely private man since he lost his family in the 90's - where he almost retired. Spent 6 months motorcycling North and Central America.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
He's been an extremely private man since he lost his family in the 90's - where he almost retired. Spent 6 months motorcycling North and Central America.
I didn't know much about him other than what a great drummer he was. Very sad news.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Neil was definitely a very gifted and talented individual. He will be missed by rock fans and many others. He may be gone now, but he will never be forgotten. RIP my friend.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Rush is suggesting that anyone who wants to express themselves further may donate to any cancer charity in Neil's name.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Sad indeed, one of the great prog rock drummers of our time. :(

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My favorite musician of all time. I don't play anything like him but he's been a big influance on my playing. A huge sadness fell over me yesterday when the news broke of his death.

RIP Neil and Thank you...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The outpouring of respect on the radio and social media has been awesome. A college basketball announcer worked a Rush lyric into the broadcast. I heard that NBC played a song going into a break during a football game. Twitter has been chock full of responses to Neil's passing. WMMR in Philly had a 3.5 hour tribute show to him yesterday.

Just great to see so many paying respect.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
Really sad, he was still young.

I was really happy how much Rush the radio stations played all weekend. I mean they were doing multiple hour tributes. Just awesome. If you're a Rush fan:)

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Glad I saw this! Yes indeed very sad. I want to say I saw them 4 times. Both the Presto and Roll the Bones tours. Neil Peart progressed both Acoustic and Electronic drumming.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis