RIP Jerry Stiller. Gone at 92

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
He was in the original "The Taking of Pelham One Two Three" (1974) with Walter Matthau.

Gryph

Gryph

Audioholic
A life lived well, may he Rest In Peace and his family find comfort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I think Gene already mentioned it, but giving "likes" on such terrible news seems inappropriate ...
Sucks to lose another good one, I am afraid that my fav comedian, Mel Brooks is in the very high-risk group with this COVID poop.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think Gene already mentioned it, but giving "likes" on such terrible news seems inappropriate ...
Sucks to lose another good one, I am afraid that my fav comedian, Mel Brooks is in the very high-risk group with this COVID poop.
Mel is damn near 100 years old. I've been dreading his passing for years.

I can't really be sad when someone goes at an age over 90 just because they got a full life.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Mel Brooks is an icon! Love Blazing Saddles to this day. Could never get made today, but I love how he called out racism in a movie. Iconic. Everyone of the actors involved did their part to make that movie. Who can forget the Inquisition dance number? Wonderful comedian, actor, and producer.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Definitely a funny one. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
23 minutes, but a nice review of his time on Seinfield!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis