Review Audioholics?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Ok we spent the last 6-7 years reviewing products and now its your turn to review us.

Alexa is a ranking service that welcomes feedback. We appreciate yours.

Write a Review of Audioholics

I

Ian Hanright

Audiophyte
great site

I appreciate that even when people are biased towards a brand, they are willing to help with advice. Great source of info and value others opinions.

R

RMK!

Review

Only a member for a couple of months but in general I have found the site very helpful and even entertaining. Audioholics was my first experience with any type of on-line forum and I joined the AVS Forum about the same time. I now spend (my wife would say waste) quite a bit on time on each. My limited AV knowledge does not allow me to contribute technically to the Forum(s) but I have enjoyed participating in some of the more generalized topics.
Had I discovered these sites prior to purchasing all of my current AV hardware, they would have been very influential in my decision making process. This should be good news for the advertisers as I have found that upgradeitis is a very real disease/phenomena.

There is a tendency for the site to be clickish and the members territorial. This phenomenon is probably common with obsession hobbies like this. Lot's of "industry" and “I've been into audio for 50 years" folks with STRONG opinions. Hard to filter some times but if you like to research the stuff you want to purchase like I do, the site can be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
WooHoo

WooHoo

Audioholic
The least I could do considering the benefits I have received from this site and forum. Thanks AH and thanks forum members for your tremendous help. :)

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Forum Review

Hi Gene,

you guys gotta be proud of... thruth is that AH Forum became a benchmark in the AV world!
No doubt that not only the AH family, but all major AV manufactures keeps an eye on this site, in order to know what's going on. Wonderful job!

Avliner.

HookedOnSound

HookedOnSound

Full Audioholic
five star!

Just posted my review.

AH is doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
I have to give a credit card number in order to write a review. You and Amazon are out of your minds. :cool:

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
JoeE SP9 said:
I have to give a credit card number in order to write a review. You and Amazon are out of your minds. :cool:
I didn't even get that far. I just saw I had to register with Amazon and gave up. :p

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I have to give a credit card number in order to write a review.
Never even realized that - they already had my info from previous orders.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I have to give a credit card number in order to write a review.
You shouldn't have to give credit card info to write a review. You do have to register, but no credit card is needed.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Review posted. Thanks Audioholics, I hope to see you grow and prosper more in the years to come. BTW, I just sent a speaker manufacturer your way Gene (gave him your Audioholics e-mail) and he should contact you sometime soon. The company makes custom plasma companion speakers and they sure look like they'd be a big hit on the WAF.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Well, whaddaya know? When I went to Amazon at home, I was already logged in. I am registered.

And I posted a review.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
OK, I'm stumped. How would one search for Audioholics on Amazon if say, I was a normal customer coming on there (or even an abnormal customer, like me)? I can't find the customer reviews, I can't even find Audioholics listed.

And if I can't find it, knowing I posted a review, how is somebody just stumbling onto Amazon (the ones we intended the reviews to be for) going to find it?

Granted I think I'm web navigationally impaired. :D

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Ferret,

I had the same problem when I went back to look at other reviews. And I don't think I'm web navigationally impaired.....but maybe this proves that I am.

Doug917

Doug917

Full Audioholic
Done. I don't mind taking 5 minutes out of my day to help you guys out. Thanks for all you do!

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
2 thumbs up

In a world where fiction is more believable than fact and snake oil is handed out by the bucket, Audioholics is a refreshing breath of honesty. I bought my amp and speakers based on the reviews on the website and input from members of the forums, all I can say is I am glad Audioholics was there when it mattered. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis