Revel concerta f12/b1

S

Sams

Junior Audioholic
I am considering selling my revel concerta system to fund a new speaker purchase. I purchased the speakers and the subwoofer brand new within the last 6 months.

I guess I'm just putting the feel out there to see if anyone is interested, the styling is dated.

Msrp for the revel f12s is $1500 & $1000 for the b1 subwoofer. I paid msrp(1500) for the speakers, and half msrp(500) for the subwoofer for a total of $2000. The selling price would be $1000 for the system, $750 for the speakers, and $250 for the subwoofer. I would be using my local ups store to repackage and ship the items. Me and the buyer would split this cost.

I also have a Denon 4520ci bought new within the last 6 months as well. I'm probably not going to sell it, but if I move the speakers, I'd be tempted to buy a Marantz sr7*** series. I paid $1000 new for the denon, so I would sell it for $500. Same shipping rules apply.

I will probably be throwing speakers on clist as well. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Man, $500 for a 6 month old Denon 4520 is a steal. If I needed an AVR or pre-pro, I would take your offer in a heartbeat. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis