Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YAMAHA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
PLEASE SUGEST/RECOMEND WITCH RECORDER IS THE BEST VALUE,COST-EFFECTIVE? I'am a disabled cancer patient & former musician(Acoustic Guitar).I'am seeking any/all respective Information regarding Digital Audio Tape(DAT) recorders such as "Tascam DAT Recorders"?Also what do you recomend regarding Digital -VCR(D-VCR)? What is the most cost effective brand & model? While hospitalized several times in recent years(tirmnally-Ill),(so they say),I'am aware that both of thease recording mediums are becoming increaseing obsolete,at least the "D-VCR",however I've seen post's on thease "Formes" stateing exceptionaly good deals on D-VCRs! I presume due to the everchanging recording/playback formats? If anyone reading this has suggestions and/or recomendations regarding the above as well as the "Best Value"/Cost effective of speaker-systems,i.e,THE "BEST-Sounding/performing, act. :) :) (example;"Athena System 6"?I Live in San Diego,CA. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP!!!

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
THANKS FOR ALL HELP & RECOMENDATIONS,bearzear

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Still wanna record, eh? Sounds great. You might want to look into a standalone hard drive DAT, like a Mackie or Alesis model. Since they use hard drives, the media can't be destroyed from normal use (like a tape). I think they run around 2k, for 24ch of CD quality.

As for speakers and such, what is your price range, and what do you plan on using them for?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis