Replacement cable recommendation-UE Triple-fi 10

L

Lewislink2

Audiophyte
Hello and greetings.

Would like recommendations for replacement cables for my UE Triple-fi 10.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Why you would like to replace the cable? If you wish to "upgrade" the sound quality, don't waste your money as you wont get any upgrade to the sound it is just a marketing thing. If you have broken cable or need different lenght then just get cable that fits your phones.

L

Lewislink2

Audiophyte
Why you would like to replace the cable? If you wish to "upgrade" the sound quality, don't waste your money as you wont get any upgrade to the sound it is just a marketing thing. If you have broken cable or need different lenght then just get cable that fits your phones.
Mainly I just need a recommendation for a quality cable. Some might be better than others for durability etc. Thought maybe someone might know of a good alternative to the OEM cable.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'd check eBay then check out a headphone forum like headfi.org. I have the UE 5's with the original durable cable and never had a cable problem.

mightymic

mightymic

Audiophyte
Mainly I just need a recommendation for a quality cable. Some might be better than others for durability etc. Thought maybe someone might know of a good alternative to the OEM cable.
Ya im looking for a replacement cable for my triplefi too. the default cable is pretty bad in terms of durability. it is so twisted that I cant get the cable straight. Let me know if you manage to find a good alternative.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis