Recorder to create and devellop

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
It is possible to record all musique we stream to a vhs tape or 4 track audio cassette. Then we
can create special mix of music to listen later in another place or give this cassette to another friends.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
It is possible to record all musique we stream to a vhs tape or 4 track audio cassette. Then we
can create special mix of music to listen later in another place or give this cassette to another friends.
It is possible but not easy. Modern equipment will not output to analog record outs from copyrighted digital material. Pro equipment will, for remastering etc, but it is expensive and there is a big learning curve to be able to use it.

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
i want to mix 2 to 4 hours strait music to a vhs tape and also been able to record video and some
written comments on it. so im beginning good music listening programm disconnected from streaming.
It is almost impossible to listen a good music programm when i play card with my friends. If i listen music alone
at home, there is ton of sudden ads and errors and other problems but we can discover some good music but been able to store it on an easy platform just add what is missing. Actually there is some old fachion stuff
online like small new vhs tape recorder at 160$ and some recorder-walkman at 50$. Also many nakamichi tape-cassette at 300$ and up. There is many nice sounding thecno-music everywhere on YouTube and i never listening that in my car since they change to a cd and i never had success mixing a blank cd because of horrible complication with hidden copyrighted protection. I have a feeling that travelling with that in the car might protect for a long time my music collection.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

i want to mix 2 to 4 hours strait music to a vhs tape and also been able to record video and some
written comments on it. so im beginning good music listening programm disconnected from streaming.
It is almost impossible to listen a good music programm when i play card with my friends. If i listen music alone
at home, there is ton of sudden ads and errors and other problems but we can discover some good music but been able to store it on an easy platform just add what is missing. Actually there is some old fachion stuff
online like small new vhs tape recorder at 160$ and some recorder-walkman at 50$. Also many nakamichi tape-cassette at 300$ and up. There is many nice sounding thecno-music everywhere on YouTube and i never listening that in my car since they change to a cd and i never had success mixing a blank cd because of horrible complication with hidden copyrighted protection. I have a feeling that travelling with that in the car might protect for a long time my music collection.
And I'd like that translated please.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It is not the most efficient operation, but I routinely use Audacity (free for Windows computers, not sure if there is a Mac version) to extract the audio from YouTube video performances.
I can then take the files and burn them to a CD in any order I want!
The only "problem" is the audio extraction happens in real time, so if it is a 5 minute song, it takes 5 minutes to get it converted to a mp3 or wav file.
I do this all of the time to make practice CD's for upcoming gigs (I am an amateur musicians playing with guys who would kick me out if I didn't makeup for my lack of talent through practice).
Of course, the result is not professional! If there is clapping at the end of a tune it gets cut off. I am sure Audacity has a way to add a fade, but I get what I need out of it!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Another option is one of these to get an HDMI signal converted to analog.

https://www.amazon.com/ViewHD-Extractor-Optical-Toslink-Converter/dp/B00KBHX072

From the product description:
It can extract digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output. The RCA L/R output will not have sound if the incoming audio is multi-channel audio (>2CH). Set EDID switch to 2CH for RCA L/T stereo application.
I would expect most music you stream is 2 channel stereo, assuming you are streaming something like Pandora or spotify through a Roku, you would have a 2 channel signal coming through an HDMI cable!

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
andacity doesnT work but an olf faschion vhs and 4 track music cassette always work, then each and all vhs tape can be erased and re-record but no writable cd or even worst re-writable cd don't work. also you cannot bring your music mix to collaborate to a party that make a party with cassette. Im almost sure nobody ever made a party with streaming because you cannot put a special demand from somebody if you control the sound system. when i was young each and everybody had cassette everywhere in basement and cars and borrough from friend.

then all it is bad is that streaming is limited by the impossibility to easilly have access to it everywhere, impossibility to buy or sell or borrough music to friends that you see often and almost impossible to organize a party with your latest music programme.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

andacity doesnT work but an olf faschion vhs and 4 track music cassette always work, then each and all vhs tape can be erased and re-record but no writable cd or even worst re-writable cd don't work. also you cannot bring your music mix to collaborate to a party that make a party with cassette. Im almost sure nobody ever made a party with streaming because you cannot put a special demand from somebody if you control the sound system. when i was young each and everybody had cassette everywhere in basement and cars and borrough from friend.

then all it is bad is that streaming is limited by the impossibility to easilly have access to it everywhere, impossibility to buy or sell or borrough music to friends that you see often and almost impossible to organize a party with your latest music programme.
Well you real solution is to build a DAW. (Digital Audio Workstation) That would enable you to handle, assemble and edit audio files. You could put edited files on a thumb drive and take it to play where ever you want.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis