recommendation for receiver

G

<font color='#000000'>I need to get a new receiver and have done a little looking around, but am swamped with work.  The problem is I need a AV switching capabilities and I have not found many systems that have the minimum req for my setup.  I need a rec with at least 2 HD component inputs and two HD component outputs.  I have found one, sunfire GTIII, but its very expensive and seems to have downfalls from your reviews.

Are there other recs with 2 component outputs that you guys know about that I can check out?

Thanks

dgi</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>thanks for the reply, but none of those has two component video outputs. &nbsp;They all have at least two in, but only one out, I need two out.

Thanks

dgi</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>And the RZ-1 which is going to be a bargain soon due to Z-9. The RXV-1400 is a very good deal too.</font>

SteveJ

SteveJ

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Hi guys I own one of the 5590's and mine does not have 2 component outs. It does have 2 ins however. There is alot of incorrect info on this receiver out there unfortunalty. When I purchased it I thought it was 120 wpc as thats what was listed on the sign and stamped on the pickship on the box at best buy however I came to find out later that its only 100 wpc. Even though its a great receiver Yamaha kinda made a big error with there advertising on this one. I guess alot of people also thought it had pre outs as well.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Thanks hawke, yamaha lists it as two component outputs, but everywhere I looked online to buy, only shows one, I'll contact yamaha about this, thanks

dgi</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>well, yamaha changed their spec sheet, it has one &nbsp;component output, two inputs, dang

dgi</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis