Receiver Preout, Integrated Amps & RCA cabling

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
OP, how big is you room. You are going to have amps and wires everywhere. Better to get two 7 channel amps or one 11 channel plus one 5 or 7 channel ones, such as those by Yamaha and Outlaw, and call it a day.

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
Wouldnt the center and height center have different outputs from the pre-pro so no need to split the signal for other then bi -amping but unless you have very large speakers as centers thats probably not going to give any benefit. And yes i do like bi-amping and used it for many years on speakers that benefitted from it (passive bi-amping).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Wouldnt the center and height center have different outputs from the pre-pro so no need to split the signal for other then bi -amping but unless you have very large speakers as centers thats probably not going to give any benefit. And yes i do like bi-amping and used it for many years on speakers that benefitted from it (passive bi-amping).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think he wants two center speakers from the same center channel, but one at ear height, the other in a lower position. That is, nothing to do with the height channels.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis