Receiver Manager for the Yamaha CX a5200

chuck1965

chuck1965

Audiophyte
Currently, looking to get Receiver Manager for the Yamaha CX a5200. I have the one for the Yamaha Z11 and would like to have it for the 5200 as well. Anyone that has any help or knowledge of this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks. I found that too, but it seems like it doesn't have all the control that the receiver manager has.
Seems its the successor from what little I read. What happens when you try and use Reciever Manager, does it "find" the 5200?

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
Thanks. I found that too, but it seems like it doesn't have all the control that the receiver manager has.
Where is this receiver manager? What is missing in the one linked? I use the linked one with my 5100 and it works fine for me.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

chuck1965

chuck1965

Audiophyte
Seems its the successor from what little I read. What happens when you try and use Reciever Manager, does it "find" the 5200?
I haven't tried to use it for it yet as I am waiting on XLR cables to hook it up in my theater system. I will definitely give that a try. Thought it would only work for the Z11. Thanks for the new perspective.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis