Receiver Advise on Panasonic SAHE200

J

john

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I need someone to tell me of their experiences with both the SAHE 100 and particularily the 200.
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
No experiences per se - we haven't gotten any products from Panasonic yet, but will probably move in that direction shortly as they make a lot of lower-priced home theater equipment.

The Panasonic SA-HE200 (higher power rating, higher distortion rating) looks to be a no-frills unit. It compares well with the Denon AVR-1604 (only 30Mhz component video) and Yamaha RX-V550 (s-video up-conversion and full HDTV compatible-component video inputs) in terms of power and features.

We'll get some Panasonic equipment in here shortly and will have a little more to stand on for recommendations.

R

ruadmaa

Banned
Panasonic SA-HE200

I have an SA-HE200 that I use in my rec room and it performs flawslessly. Excellent sound and many bells and whistles.

In all honesty, it sounds every bit as good as the Yamaha RXV1400 that I use in my living room.

I am not sure what other questions you might have about the unit. I think it is the most bang you can get for your buck. I highly recommend it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis