Reasonable priced Bedroom wireless TV headphones

olddog

olddog

Audioholic
I just mounted a TCL series5 Roku TV on a bare wall that has no furniture on or under the TV so I need some headphones that do not require a separate box to marry them to the TV and they don't need to be noise cancelling as the bed is the only place I will use them to keep the wife happy.
around 100.00
Thanks all

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I just mounted a TCL series5 Roku TV on a bare wall that has no furniture on or under the TV so I need some headphones that do not require a separate box to marry them to the TV and they don't need to be noise cancelling as the bed is the only place I will use them to keep the wife happy.
around 100.00
Thanks all
What audio output options does the TV have? I doubt that it puts out a wireless audio signal natively. How are you feeding it the source material? Just streaming apps via wifi?

I doubt you are going to be able to connect headphones directly to the TV wirelessly. I suspect you are going to need some type of interface box to make this work. Is there room behind the TV to hide the box?

I would generally tell you to look at the Sennheiser solutions, but they require a transmistter box.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
enjoy TV audio on headphones connected to your mobile device for private listening. All with the free Roku mobile app.

Great Sound Quality

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis