Reasonable priced Bedroom wireless TV headphones

olddog

olddog

Audioholic
I just mounted a TCL series5 Roku TV on a bare wall that has no furniture on or under the TV so I need some headphones that do not require a separate box to marry them to the TV and they don't need to be noise cancelling as the bed is the only place I will use them to keep the wife happy.
around 100.00
Thanks all

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I just mounted a TCL series5 Roku TV on a bare wall that has no furniture on or under the TV so I need some headphones that do not require a separate box to marry them to the TV and they don't need to be noise cancelling as the bed is the only place I will use them to keep the wife happy.
around 100.00
Thanks all
What audio output options does the TV have? I doubt that it puts out a wireless audio signal natively. How are you feeding it the source material? Just streaming apps via wifi?

I doubt you are going to be able to connect headphones directly to the TV wirelessly. I suspect you are going to need some type of interface box to make this work. Is there room behind the TV to hide the box?

I would generally tell you to look at the Sennheiser solutions, but they require a transmistter box.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
enjoy TV audio on headphones connected to your mobile device for private listening. All with the free Roku mobile app.

Great Sound Quality

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis